Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 33

Tuesday 19th Of May 09 - Journal Entry

Today, everybody came back from Week Without Walls and it was time to start writing the essay again. I think we will hand the essay next week on Thursday since most people are starting to finish their essay and now trying to edit them. I started editing my words more and more until I reached the limit. The word count today from the started lesson was 1800 and something but after the lesson I edited it to become 1497 words. So that is exactly three words from the word limit. I think the next lesson, which will be on Thursday, is going to be really easy since I have finished everything. I also put the bibliography on the page so the next week Mrs Fletcher will be teaching us how to cite sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment