Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 16

Sunday 12th Of April 2009 - Journal Entry

This lesson finished really fast. I was really working hard and focusing and when anyone would talk to me I would ignore them. In the beginning ALOT of people, including me, were tired because they didn't get enough sleep. Anyways, in the end, I managed to get started working. At first we went to Mr.Sparks class, decided we need two extra day at the library and then we went to library. I got a lot of studying done because Mrs Korbatit's class were not there and the girl who takes all the books wasn't there to HOG all the books. I kept moving myself when there was a lot of people talking next to me.  For some reason, I have a million note cards stuffed in my bag. =S I put them on the library desk later because it wasn't mine Someone was taking ALOT of note cards. I had a lot done today and it was all because of us coming to library again.


No comments:

Post a Comment