Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 18

Tuesday 14th Of April 2009 - Journal Entry

I am so glad we are in the Multi Media Lab now. I don't know why the other class said that the internet resources are bad ! To be honest , they are amazing! WAY better than the books. I sit next to Latifa and Al Jawhara and they do not talk to me during in class about ANYTHING , except when they want me to explain something or they want to explain something to me. We are all doing Ancient Egypt so it is easy for us to talk about something about the early civilization, Ancient Egypt. I think in the end Mr Sparks will move one of us for some reason because he dosen't concentrate on anybody in the classroom except us. And in arabic that it something that i know anybody doesn't want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment