Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 22

Tuesday 21st Of April 2009 - Journal Entry

Mrs Fletcher gave us these websites that we can use. Some of the people in my class are starting to say that the Internet sources are really bad so they are staring to complain to the teacher. Mrs Fletcher gave us a newer, better list to use. I got a lot of information from the new websites about Ancient Egypt. But just like last time, I think that I will just use it today. I think The next time I come to the Multi Media Lab, I will not find any of the useful sites that I will find today. So that is why I bookmarked all the useful websites I got information from to the bookmark list. I think it was a very very good idea to do that so when I come to school on Thursday, I will now where to start. Today was a very VERY quiet class.

No comments:

Post a Comment