Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 14

Tuesday 31st Of March 2009 - Journal Entry


Today was an AMAZING day. I started the lesson by trying to find the book about Ancient Egypt that I needed to use.  My friend and I tried to find it for ten minutes but then, at the end, Mr.Sparks found the book and gave it to us to use. He told us that this was the second last lesson at the library we have so we better get moving. Until today, before the end of Humanities, I had up to seven cards. I think it's because I always think that they are bad and I keep ripping them apart because its no use using note cards that I KNOW that in the end, I am not going to use. In the beginning of this unit, when Mr.Sparks took us to the library for the first time, I thought we had to answer the eight questions that were on the sticky paper on the Process Journal. But until last week, I knew that we were supposed to write ANY of the the three characteristics that we choose the we found in any book. That is I have so LITTLE Note Cards.  For today, I did two note cards back to back. I think its a pretty decent amount of note cards. I will be sure to come after-school on Wednesday and try to catch up with the rest of the group because I know for a fact that some people in the class have MORE THAN 30 Notecards. So I will try to get up to that amount. :)

1 comment:

  1. Al Dana, some of your entries are much better than the others because you write about how you worked and what strategies you have used to try and improve your work. Keep these up -- that is what we need to see more of, rather than saying what you did.
    Criteria C 7/10

    ReplyDelete