Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 10

Tuesday 24th Of March 2009 - Journal Entry

Today in Humanities , I worked extra well because I was not sitting with the group of people I always sit with. Today, even though I talked a lot, I managed to finish three note-cards. That is an improvement for me because If I did not mention this before, I ripped all my note-cards since they were not useful. Although, I did take some of the great information out of the notecards before ripping them. I started again because all my note-cards were bead quality, hard to read and really the worst note-cards I have ever seen in my life. I came to the library before class started, which was in break, and I got the three most important books about Ancient Egypt in the whole library. Since I came in break in the library, I got the books before other people get a chance too. I saw some people actually hiding the other books so when they come to the library the next time, they know where the book is and don't have to rush to library and get them before other people do. I think that is really wrong. Next time, I am going to continue sitting with the people I sat with today so I can get some work done before our time at the library is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment